This on-site course is designed to give trainees knowledge and skills that will allow them to perform a rescue from height in a safe and competent manner.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Know the Risks / Hazards associated with emergency incidents at heights
- Legal Overview
- Course Safety Codes
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Team Equipment and Safety Issues
- Knots and Lines
- Anchors and Belays (Theory & Practical)
- Anchor Systems & Double Anchor Points
Working Safely in a Harness
Amber Safety Certificate of Completion.